Dr. Irving Rodriguez is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Tijuana, Mexico. Among professionals in the industry, Rodriguez is considered an innovator and expert in the plastic and cosmetic field. Many patients travel from the U.S as well as from other countries around the world seeking his professional techniques, quality results, and unique procedures.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Asociacion Mexicana de Cirugia Plastica, Estetica Y Reconstructiva, A.C.
Undergraduate & Medical School
- Medical: Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Faculty of Medicine, 2006
- (Honors) and accredited with (Professional Certificate # 6057880)
Post-Medical School Training
- Internship: Texas Medical Center, St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, 2007
- General Surgery, Northwest National Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery, Western National Medical Center
- Certifications: Consejo Mexicano de Cirujanos Plásticos, Estéticos y Reconstructivos (CMCPER) or the Mexican Council of Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetics and Reconstructive (Certification # 1833)
Why Dr. Irving Rodriguez?
- One of the top and most qualified plastic surgery clinics in Tijuana, Mexico
- Advanced procedures, high quality, and safe cosmetic procedures
- English speaking doctors
- Highly trained medical staff
- Members of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Only works with materials approved by FDA
Not without a reason, Mexico earned a reputation as one of the best countries for medical tourism in the world. Excellent care and one of the best facilities in the fields of plastic and cosmetic surgery and bariatric procedures. Many of the clinics of Mexico welcomed local and international patients, attracting thousands of medical tourists each year. Very affordable prices, the variety of highly-successful cosmetic procedures and the beauty of this vibrant country is what makes Mexico one of the top options for patients who want a better looking body.