It is a new year, so let’s start this new chapter of your life with changes to lead to a healthy lifestyle. The most efficient way to improve your personal health and fitness goals is incremental changes. Here are the tips for implementing lifestyle changes:
- Get Moving – Make a habit of being active and use an activity tracker to motivate yourself to get more exercise. There are devices that you can use to begin “10,000 steps-a-day journey.”
- Wash Your Hands – Make a habit of washing your hands thoroughly with soap throughout the day. This is one the best ways to avoid spreading germs to get sick. Using a sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol is also a good solution.
- Drink Water – Water is the crucial part of our bodily functions, from washing out toxins to digestion. Drink up during the day as this results in better health and you could lose several pounds this year.
- Watch What You Eat – Lasting weight loss result does not come from crash diets, but exercising and eating right. Take away grains, flour, simple sugars and load up on protein, healthy fats, vegetables, fruits. You may also benefit from a yeast cleanse.
- Stimulate Your Mind – Practice meditation to de-stress. Get more sleep as lack of rest can increase the risk of brain diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease. Get engaged in activities like Yoga, work-out at the gym or joining a group.
- Hormonal Balance – Endocrine system produces chemicals that control mood and sex to metabolism and sleeping pattern. Therefore, hormonal balance is essential for mental, emotional and physical health. Yoga, exercise like walking or swimming as well as herbal ingredients can help the body relax and recover.
- Rejuvenate Your Body – Non-invasive or minimally invasive cosmetic procedures are more than skin-deep. LazerLift can create lifting of the jowls, tightening of the skin for more definition and removal of the fat in the chin and neck area. Vanquish non-contact therapy also show promising results in abdomen circumferential reduction. Regenerative Medicine procedures like FAMI facial rejuvenation that restores facial volume.