Dr. Ariel Nieblas Credentials
- Graduated from Medical School at Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara winning a place as one of the top students, he was recognized as the best medical student of his generation in 4 of 8 semesters at Medical University.
- Performed the Specialty in General Surgery at Western National Medical Center, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Graduated from Western National Medical Center, Guadalajara, Jal.
- 3 years working experience at the Mexican Institute of Social Security as part of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Medical Staff in León, Guanajuato.
- 3 years of private practice as part of the Plastic and Aesthetic surgery medical staff in Medica Campestre Hospital in León, Guanajuato.
- Currently private practice in Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgery in Tijuana, B.C. México.
- Board certified by the Mexican Council of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery (CMCPER).
- Active member of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Has participated in Multiple National and International courses and meetings of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.